- When will I receive my order? Your order will be processed within 24 hours of receiving payment. Usual delivery times are between 6 to 10 days from processing your order depending on whether your address is urban or regional Australia. Our Kiwi customers can expect similar times to receive their orders as well.
- How can I track my order? Once your order is processed you will receive an email with tracking information to the email address provided at checkout.
- Why can't I see the red light when the machine is on charge? If the unit is switched off (underneath the battery compartment), there are no lights displayed on the panel, but the battery keeps on charging.
- Is it OK to charge the battery while the power switch is on? Yes, it is OK to charge the machine while the power switch is on. The level of battery charge corresponds to the number of green lights. However, DO NOT use the machine while its battery is charging.
- What is the warranty period? 6 months for both machine and battery. This warranty only covers intended use, and does not cover misuse and damage, unauthorised repairs and modifications or improper electrical supply. We are more than happy to inspect and repair or send you a replacement for problematic units once you send them to us stress-free. If you purchased a Phoenix A2 before February 11th, 2020 you may be entitled for an extended warranty period. Please send us a message for further details.
If you have any queries, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch via our 'Contact Us' page.
Thank you for shopping!
Phoenix A2 Team